Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Madness #3

More questions from right off the "top of my head!" Have fun and enjoy your week, everyone. Thank you all for playing. =)

1. How many desktop computers in your home? one

2. How many laptops? two

3. What kind of internet service do you have? (i.e. phone modem, dsl, etc.) cable

4. Do you tend to use more than one email account regularly? yes, one I use just for free sample offers, so all the spam/junk goes there.

5. Do you use email as a main source for communicating to your family and friends? yes, especially friends that are out of state!!

6. What kind of computer monitor do you own (flatscreen, or other)? I use a laptop screen ;)
the old(er) desktop is used for storing pictures and the kids playing games etc. The NEW laptop is hubby's computer (mainly for work)

4 comments:

meowminx said...

Awww, I would've wanted the new laptop instead LOL! You know, I never thought of having an email account just for samples and offers.

Mine's posted here.

Have a great week!

Jennifer said...

Yeah, I'm wanting a new laptop too. I always get the hand me downs because he works from home and the program he uses for his job requires a nice computer (lots of memory etc.) so when one gets upgraded around here it's always his first. I've been eyeing those new DELL colored ones for the future ;)

meowminx said...

Hi Jennifer, thanks for visiting my blog :)

ryc: I met my hubby online. I used to live in L.A. (yeah, I've gotten a lot of, "You moved HERE from L.A.? Are you crazy or what?") LOL Yes, I must've been! Hahaha!

Suprina said...

Great Monday Madness Jennifer. Sorry I am a day late and a dollar short. Been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

I am debating on whether to get a new laptop for myself for christmas.