Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #1 Travel




I thought that I would give this Thursday Thirteen thing a try.

Just had to decided on what thirteen things I wanted to list ;0)


TRAVEL

(Some of the Places I've traveled to)


1. Rodanthe, North Carolina

2. Avon, North Carolina

3. New Smryna Beach, Florida

4. St. Petersburg, Florida

5. Savannah, Georgia

6. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

7. Akron, Ohio

8. Winchester, Kentucky

9. Orlando, Florida

10. Cincinnati, Ohio

11. San Juan, Puerto Rico

12. St. Martin/St. Marteen Island

13. St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Island



I love to travel, and we are currently counting down until our vacation in September!!

3 comments:

Suprina said...

What a great list Jennifer. On your list I have only been to Savannah, Georgia, Winchester, Ky., and of Course Orlando.

*I wish we would have taken advantage of living SO SO close to Orlando when we lived in Miami.

Anonymous said...

jen i dont see alabama on your list..

Jennifer said...

Donna, is that a hint? You're right I have never been to Alabama.

Suprina, I bet there are ALOT of places that YOU have seen that I haven't, being a military wife and all ;0)