Friday, August 17, 2007

Today is the day, are you excited? LOL!!

Today is the BIG day!!
High School Musical 2 premieres tonight at 8pm est.
Now, if you have young tween girls or a little younger, odds are you know exactly what I am talking about. Even if you don't have those daughters you might know what I'm talking about, am I right?

I watched the first one with my daughter after it had been out for a month or two and I loved it. Of course, I love all the older 'musicals' like Grease, Footloose, Hairspray, etc. so that wasn't a huge surprise to me.

Anyways both of us have been looking forward to the movie tonight. THEN my mother in-law called. Her girls are having a HSM2 slumber party tonight and wanted to invite my daughter.

Of course she jumped at the chance to go but that leaves me home with my husband and two sons, guess I won't be watching the movie tonight. I do have it set to Tivo, along with the new Hannah Montana, because I'm sure she'll miss pieces of it at the slumber party.

Do you like the movie? I personally like most of the stuff on The Disney Channel. We watch Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zach & Cody and a few others too. They are decent shows I know my kids can watch if I'm not in the room and not have to worry about what they are seeing, hearing, or learning from these shows.

Has this craze caught on in your house?

1 comment:

Suprina said...

It sure has. As a matter of fact For Aimee's Birthday on the 25th, she is getting a High school musical purse, High School Musical pajamas, And a high school Musical messenger style backpack. She loves it.

She wants to be here for the first airing of it tonight, but we have to go and run some errands....so she is going to catch the second airing of it.

Aimee watches Hannah Montana religiously...she somewhat feel connected to her. Mylie was born in Nashville, TN. Aimee was born in Clarksville, TN. Mylie has a bit of a lisp. So does Aimee.

I like High School Musical as well. I will probably watch it with her whenever we get the chance to actually watch it together without the boys.