Wednesday, October 24, 2007

8 Maids a-Milking Meme

So Julie at Lil' Juliebean tagged me for this meme, hmph, that's what I get for giving her an award! LOL!! Just kidding Julie!! I enjoy doing things like this! As I was reading her post I was thinking to myself I need to think about these answers, then I see her naming me at the end ;) so here goes!

8 Maids a-Milking Meme
8 Things I’m Passionate About:
* My family
* My friends
* My God
*Travel
*Reading
*Blogging
*Music
* Remodeling & Redecorating our house.

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
* Go to Hawaii
* Go to Alaska ~ mainly because dh wants to go
* Build our dream house, preferable with some land
* See the Grand Canyon, Montana, Wyoming, those areas
* Celebrate My 75th Wedding Anniversary (that would make us.....94 yrs young ;0) )
* Get back into shape.
*See Ireland

6 Things That I Say Often:
* "Get away from the TV!"
* "Settle down!"
* "Be quiet & do your work!"
* "I Love you"
* "Nerd"
* "Stop hitting your brother/sister"
~~ Sheesh, can ya tell I'm a mommy?~~

5 Songs I Can Listen To Over And Over: (this one is hard for me to narrow down, if you read #1 you know there are so many for me to choose from!)
* “My oh My!" The Wreckers
* “Because of You" Reba McEntire & Kelly Clarkson
* “What Hurts the Most” by Rascal Flatts
* “Teardrops on my Guitar" Taylor Swift
* Any song by George Strait!!

4 Books I’ve Read Recently (Or Am Reading): Again this one is hard for me, I read so many so often, so I just chose the last ones I just finished.
* After the Parade by Dorothy Garlock ~ just finished this one
* Say When by Elizabeth Berg
* The Parting Glass by Emilie Richards
~ Actually started the last two and determined they were going to be a really good book so I'm saving them for my flight!!
* Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult

3 Things That Attract Me To My Friends:
* Loyalty
* Honesty
* Trustworthiness

2 Things That I Learned Last Year:
* Be sure to say I Love You, you never know when someone you love may be gone forever
* hmmm...That I'm not cut out to be a home schooler? I'm not happy with it.

Now, 1 last thing, I want these people to also share (but only if they want to!):
* Suprina * Deb (momof3)

1 comment:

Suprina said...

That was a LOT of fun Jennifer.
And it was the first time I have been tagged.
I tell ya, that made me think!