Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday's Feast #1

This is another meme I found, I'm going to try it out while posting regular blog stuff on Friday's too for a while maybe. The point is to ask thought provoking questions, not neccessarily relating to food.

Here goes:
Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday? Well....honestly? About a 2. Since I've had kids my birthday doesn't mean much around here. Reason is, my birthday is March 24, the kids? March 2, March 8, and March 21. THEN there is my brother, my Mother in-law, one nephew who also celebrate their birthday's in March so by the time mine rolls around we're pretty much Birthday'd out.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
hmmm.....I can't honestly think of any...other then a few choice cuss words that I have never nor will never say and I'm not about to type them here. Think of a hockey puck...it rhymes with that. I HATE that word.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? not all the time, occassionally.
If so, what does your current pair look like? they are framless, a knock off designer pair that I picked up at Daytona Beach Flea Market in April 2006.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it? hmm, I've often wanted to write a book. As to the dedication I think it might depend on the book, the subject etc. as to which person I dedicated it to.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy. I enjoy Orange Cream Slush from SONIC but I only get it a few times a year since the closest one to me is 45-50 minutes away.


No comments: