Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast #2

I know I haven't been keeping up, I'm going to do this today then I'll try to catch you all up on what is going on with me tomorrow or Sunday afternoon, promise!!

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
A collie I think. Because they are very loyal, smart, and lovable! I've got the long hair thing covered (even if I had 6-8" cut off the other day).

Soup

What does the color purple make you think of?
My favorite color! Makes me think of royalty, purple mountain majesty ;)

Salad

Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Well I don't always do it in the morning, sometimes it is noon before I grab a shower. With homeschooling, kids etc. I wait until hubby eats his lunch and grab a shower while he is with the kids. But if I were to take a shower, get ready and go. I can do it in under 30 minutes. Depends on how dry I want my hair to be too because even with a blow dryer it can take a while I
usually get it close to dry and go.

Main Course

How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Oh my, alot! On my Dad's side...29, one has passed away I miss him.
Of the others I am close to 4 or so.
On my Mom's side...10. I would say there is only 1 I would consider myself close to. She and I share a birthday too!!

Dessert

Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
JNH= Just Not Happening.
LOL!!

No comments: