Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Middle Name Meme

So, Julie tagged me for this meme, I thought it looked fun before she tagged me so I'll play along willingly!!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

N ~~ Never. I've NEVER had a drink of alcohol in my life, or tobacco of any form either.
E ~~ Eat. I like to eat chocolate, and do so at least once everyday. I think that makes me a chocoholic, what do you think?
L ~~ Love. I'm rich in love in my life. Even though I tease my husband and such because he's *NOT* romantic at all I know he loves me in his own way. And my kids, parents, family etc. I think I am loved.
L~~ Love. Yes the same word again, this time in a different way. I LOVE to read! I'm currently without a good book and don't see a trip to the library in my future until one day next week so....I dug my cross stitch project out that I've been working on for a year or more now. I keep putting it away because it's on a count of Aida that I've never used before that is very tight and hard to work with I think. This one is of the poem 'FOOTPRINTS' in the pattern of a cross, with a beach scene on each corner with footprints in the sand. I'd like to be able to report back at some point that I finished and show off pictures but I just don't know if my eyes and hands can handle it.

So now I'm gonna tag.... Suprina and Deb if you two wish to play along ;0)

1 comment:

Suprina said...

What a neat MEME. I did mine!
Thanks for thinking of me....