Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Music, anyone?

I've been playing around with my blog for the last hour or so trying to add music to it.
I've failed.

As it's gotten colder here (our high temperature today was 43) and doomier looking the only thing to keep me from not getting depressed is to bring out some of my favorite music for this time of year and to begin decorating for Christmas....but Jason will not allow that later just yet so I'm indulging myself with my music.

I visit other blogs that have music playing as soon as the page, it's not always music to my liking but I just turn it down if that is the case. I was trying to do that here with my blog, I even went to the Help Cent and followed directions step by step. All I can get is for that box in the top left hand corner to appear with my music in it. If you click on that you can hear what I'm listening to.

PS>>>if you have music playing on your blog and can tell me in simple terms ;) how to get it here I will change mine too!!

3 comments:

Suprina said...

We have this full length CD. Eric is a collector of all things Charlie Brown....
I try to find him some small something every Christmas that has to do with Charlie brown.
This christmas I found him a Charlie Brown ViewMaster with discs...that are from the 70's. I only paid 10.00 for the whole thing with shipping...
No help with adding music that instantly starts or loads as the page does....I was going to added a clock one time and screwed everything up on my blog...so I just took it down...
I am getting very antsy to get my Christmas things out too. But if I get it out too soon, I get really tired of looking at it before Christmas even gets here. We are going to start the Christmas Decorating on Thaksgiving like we usually do..
We are going to Hobby Lobby Today to pick up some things that I want or need for Christmas decor. They are having a wonderful sale this week of 50% off Christmas and fall decor. And with Eric's 15% off it sometimes is a real bargin...

Jennifer said...

Jason burned me a cd last year of all the Charlie Brown Christmas music since I love it so much. And I've found ornaments at Hallmark some years of Charlie Brown, and I waited and bought them after Christmas for less!

Amber said...

My plan for Christmas decorations this year include making the Peanuts characters out of plywood, singing with their heads back and their mouths open, and lighting them up, probably drilling holes all around the perimeter of them and placing little lights in them. That's my plan. But, I have finals up until December 15th, so we'll see what happens.

I am kind of sad that I see Christmas commercials already. It's like Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) has been sucked into the Christmas funnel cloud and has disappeared. Of course, I liked Thanksgiving a lot more when all I had to do was show up at my Grandma's! Now, I have to cook for 20 people, all my inlaws....I've done it the past two years, and I'm getting better at it. The cooking part is easy, it's the 20 people and making sure everything in the house is decent. I usually end up painting and doing things like that before the holiday.