Monday, December 3, 2007

Another MEME

Forgive me for all the meme's today. I'm playing catch up since I didn't take time to blog since last Wednesday or Thursday. I was tagged for this one at Deb's (momof3 girls) place.
Type the answer to each question in a Google image search and post the first picture that come up.
Age At Next Birthday:







Place I'd like to travel:






HAWAII!!!
Favorite place:



Hands down I am most content at the beach. I don't care which beach as long as there is an ocean and sunshine there! ;0)
Favorite Object: This was hard for me to pick. But my computer keeps me in touch with friends, family, etc. so I chose that.

Favorite Thing:


This one was hard for me to choose too. I chose my computer because it helps me to stay in touch with family & friends all over, and to still have some contact with other adults in the world ;) LOL!!




Favorite Food.

CHOCOLATE, any kind (except dark), any time, any where!










Favorite color:

More and more I find myself choosing RED over any other color.









NickName. I honestly couldn't think of a name that I could consider my nickname.


Place you were born:
I almost said hospital ;) but instead, Charleston WV.








And I'm tagging....ANYONE tthat wishes to play along!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I'm going to do this one! I can't wait to see what comes up for my answers.

Julie said...

I did this one! And, I am still working on the 7 Random Things About Me! :)