Thursday, December 6, 2007

Award time!!

I've been awarded two awards this morning, from my new friend Jen (imagine that!!) over at Enjoying the Ride.


First is the Christmas Spirit award: It's to the left here obviously ;)
You can go
here to see what this award is all about.


The second one is:

THANKS JEN!! And double thanks for helping me get it here to share!

I'm going to pass both of these off to:
Suprina, Julie,
Crys
, Amy, and Deb,

Now you ladies can go get your code for the first one
here: AND if you know how to get it to show up on my blog fill me in, please!!! LOL!! It's bad when you're sharing an award that you can't even get to show up on your own blog isn't it?

Finally I got that done, my computer is really acting up today so I think I'm going to log off and run some virus scans, spy ware stuff and see if that helps. I'll be back later to hopefully add the first award where it goes AND to show you pictures of my Christmas decorations that I took a week or so ago and never got around to sharing!








3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh congrats! :) And, thank you for passing it on to me!
Just so you know, that kind of code WILL NOT work on Wordpress...bummer huh? There are just some that don't. I cannot wait to see Christmasy stuff! :)

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Thank you, Jennifer - you are too sweet! :)

Crys said...

AWESOME! What fun and wonderful awards. Thank you so much for sending them to me.
btw- Your Christmas decorations look great! I love your tree and village!