Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

How did you ring in the new year? Nothing exciting here, we stayed up until midnight to watch the ball drop ( I was actually reading a good book anyways, otherwise I would've been in bed before then most likely) then we went to bed. No Happy New Year, no kiss no nothing. Oh well, we're old fogeys already I guess!

Did you do anything special today for New Years Day? Watch football or the Rose Bowl Parade perhaps? We didn't do anything special, although I did paint half of our family room, after doing laundry and paying the bills.

Tomorrow it's back to the homeschooling, work, day to day life around here. Although we don't have to get back into the dance routine until next week, I think I have cheer leading practice on Thursday....that will depend on the weather I think. We're getting snow right now, supposedly 1-3" tonight and another 1-3" tomorrow.

2 comments:

Julie said...

We are boring. lol We were in bed by 9 pm. Well, in our defense, we knew we were in for a long day on 1/1. We drove from Oklahoma back home to Arizona. It took 15 hours.
So nice to be home! :)

jenn said...

Me and the kiddo's stayed up for new years. Hubby usually works, but he was home, sleeping. I hope you have a great 2008!