Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Making some Changes!!!

So I have decided that while I like my Shelfari bookshelf to the left I'm going to try something new out.

I started another blog for my reading habit! LOL!!

Right now it's just a list of books I can remember reading in the past 5 or 6 months. I'll update it often, I read alot! I've read two books in the last week!! Anyways, I don't know if I will update as soon as I finish a book or once a month but it's there.

I put a link just about my shelfari bookshelf down there on the left see where it says MY BOOK READING BLOG that's it! ;0) Enjoy fellow readers!

I'm still contemplating the ad thing, I think I'd rather do like a review of a product or just link to something with some information for their product/site at the end of a post (Or a separate post) that you all could just skip if you chose to but I haven't looked into that yet. If any of you do something like that with your own blogs drop me a line and let me know all the pros & cons, in's & out's of the details, please?

And a separate awards page, not that I've got alot of them but I can't figure out how to post the two or three that I've put in posts on the sidebar with the other one so I was thinking a separate page altogether to link to like the book page. Maybe that will wait for if/when I have more to show.

Decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Hi, what your thinking of is called "sponsored posting," or "pay per post." There are several programs that will pay you per post, and as the name suggests pay per post is one of them. There are many, many others, but that's the only one I can think of off hand. I don't do this on my blog yet, but I want to eventually.