Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not my normal post

I've been considering putting ads on my blog to earn extra money, haven't done it yet. Still haven't really researched it much either but, the thought is still there.

And I see these contests listed everywhere win stuff, sometimes by linking back to them and the sponsors, sometimes for other things.

Well Jason & I were in Staples before Christmas and I fell in love with this organizer, and actually mentioned to him that I'd like to have one, maybe I should mention it to someone else. I ended up not mentioning it to anyone else but I found this contest today.

An Island Life has a GIVEAWAY going on for some really nice desktop organizers being sponsored by momAgenda they have some awesome products on their site. If you need a new planner you should take a look. If you need a gift basket, you should take a look! If you want to enter yourself you should hop over to An Island Life and enter ;0)

And while I'm at it, I realized I've reached my 100 POSTS in just a few short months. I'm thinking I will do that 100 things about me since I reached that milestone, so I'll work on that and post it later today or tomorrow possibly.

Now.....back to your regularly scheduled blogging ;0)

2 comments:

kailani said...

Thank you for mentioning my giveaway. Good luck to you!

jenn said...

Congrat's on the 100 posts!

I have been debating doing paid posts, too. The only thing I don't like is when blogs become more about the ppp, and not personal anymore. I don't want to become that way, too. I wish you luck if you decide to do it:)!