Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #9


This is one you DON'T want to miss! I'm going to list THIRTEEN FREE SAMPLE OFFERS!!

Just click on the link, fill out the information and wait for your freebies to arrive in the mail. One thing, I have a email account that I use when filling these out as you *may* encounter ALOT of spam from them, just a word of caution. And I don't put my real phone number in there either. ;)


1. KOA Free night of camping (May 9-May 10)
2. FREE sample of Purina ONE dog or cat food
7. Member's Mark Infant Formula (two to choose from)
8. ARBY'S join their email club for special offers be emailed to you & a gift on
your birthday
So, there you have 13 FREE sample offers. If you enjoy I'll try to post more next week. I have a HUGE list of baby related ones somewhere!!

12 comments:

jenn said...

I go to this ite called Just Free Stuff, and I have gotten tons of stuff. I have gotten 3 different glucose monitors...for nothing! I will definitely check these out!
Happy tt!

Becca said...

What a great list, Jennifer. Thanks for posting. Have you ever been to Deal Detectives? http://www.dealdetectives.com

Noelle said...

Hi, cool list!! Free stuff is always good!! I did a TT list too, it's here: http://lifes-adventures.net
Cheers!!

Noelle

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Great list - thanks! :)

Jennifer said...

Jenn, I will have to check out that site!
Becca, I haven't been there, but I will be checking it out!!
I haven't bought deodorant in over a year thanks to freebies, but sadly unless I find an offer soon I'll be buying some, shucks free was so much nicer!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow what a great list...I especially want to try the steam bags. Thanks!

~Cathy~ said...

Thanks! I signed up for a few freebies!

AJ Chase said...

What a good idea for a list.

MondaythroughSunday said...

I LOVE free stuff! Thanks for the links!

Noelle said...

Hi, re: captchas, you have one enabled. Look at your comment form, not just the page where you moderate the comments, but the actual form where people post the comment. For you, (since your on blogspot,) this is OK because they provide an audio captcha which I can use to complete the process. For people using typepad, for instance, they just have a visual captcha. A common captcha is: "type the letters you see into the box," it's a distorted image of letters, and possibly numbers that one has to type in before completing the form. When you signed up for your google account, you probably had to do one, unles you signed up before 2004. If you have a Yahoo account, they're required for just about everything. Myspace, facebook, and so on, and so forth, (every site has them, well almost every site.)Captcha stands for "Completely automated public turing test to tell computers and humans apart." Us blind people, well, we just call it a barrier.

Starrlight said...

Fun TT!

Julie said...

That is a great list!! You should do this again sometime! :)