Friday, February 29, 2008

Catching Up

I was awarded an award at least a week ago and I apologize to Jenn for not posting it sooner. I actually saved it with the intentions of doing so as soon as I had the background and such fixed and forgot. Thanks Jenn!!


I'm going to share this one with Crystal (Memoirs of a Mommy), Jen, Julie and Crystal (Backyard Academy).



This one also came from Jenn. I'm passing it along to Suprina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now that the awards are caught up I need to do a meme that I was tagged for by Suprina.

Here are the rules for it.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself, showing the answers in a picture format!
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

The thing is I'm not what sure what to post about!! I can think of one thing. So I'm going to leave it in your hands, my readers!! Post in the comments a question about me you'd like to see answered and I'll use those questions to list 5 facts about myself for the meme!! How about that?


4 comments:

Jen said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I really appreciate the award you gave me. It's been a difficult week, so it was a wonderful surprise to find an award waiting for me! You are so sweet! I'll get it posted real soon and pass it on, I promise. I am just exhausted. . . btw, did you get my comment with my email for your friend? How is she doing with her throat? Thanks again!!

jenn said...

I have ANOTHER award for you!!

Jen said...

Okay, so I could swear I posted a comment here last night, but I guess I messed up and didn't get it posted! Oops! Thank you so much for the award. I truly appreciate it!!! It made my day!!!!

Jennifer said...

Jen, it was my mistake, I thought I approved it through last night and evidentally I didn't, sorry about that. And I did get your email address and send it on to the other girl I know with the same problem ;)