Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rude Awakening

Ahhhhhhhhhh I went to bed at 10pm last night. Hubby was watching a basketball game and I was reading a good book but I just felt like the sleep would do me good. I've been kind of irritable the last few days ~ that would be cabin fever & female issues for the second time this month! I think the pharmacy has screwed with my body, they switched me to a generic and the first two months was okay but now month three and it's not making me happy.

So I sleep really good from 10pm -12:54a.m. when the neighbors dog begins barking, their yard and his house is outside our bedroom window. I mean he's going nuts. THEN our dog (a Maltese in the house ~ opposite end of the house) begins barking, growling, carrying on. So I figure what the heck is going on?

I get up and walk quietly through the house looking out windows trying to figure out what the heck they both are barking at, I didn't see or hear anything so I still don't know what it was.

Then I heard this beep. Sort of like what your smoke detector does when the battery is getting low but it was just once. And I remember hearing it the night before too. I lay there listening to see if it did it again so I could see if it was our smoke detector going low, or our home security system, or one of our cordless phones. I never heard it again so I don't know what that was either.

I was still awake at 2:05. So much for going to bed early!!

*wonder what that dang beep was? I bet no one else heard it!*

2 comments:

Suprina said...

Oh no Jennifer! I hope you got enough rest or took a nap today.
I wonder if it woke up the dogs owners...
We have a dog owner behind us that has a beautiful yellow lab. They will let him out to do his business and they will not clean up after him and he will come in our yard and my next door neighbors yard and will NOT clean up after him....I don't mind him wondering into my yard...but my gosh have some common courtesy and clean up after him.

anyway...as to my tag...what you do is post pictures of maybe something we don't know about you and then underneath or ontop of the picture tell about it...

jenn said...

I was up almost all night too, so I feel your tiredness. Try and take a nap. I know I am as soon as I can!