Monday, March 3, 2008

Brithday Wishes!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!

Today, March 3rd is my friend Jamie's birthday!! I won't tell how old she is but she's younger then me ;) I took this picture of her when I blessed with the opportunity to go out to California and visit with her, her hubby, and their girls in October. This was in Avila Beach, on our 'girls weekend' I hope you have a great day Jamie!! She has a blog here if you want to stop by and leave her birthday wishes or do it here ;) I have to say she hasn't become addicted to her blog like I have mine ;) Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!! I hope this year brings you lots of happiness, you deserve it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, yesterday was Avery's birthday. He turned 4, we just planned a small little CARS cake & ice cream thing at my parent's house with my SIL & nephew, my favorite Aunt & Uncle, and our best friends with their little 6 month old cutie. I think everyone enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL day ~ with temps in the 60's like we haven't seen since October or so here, lots of sunshine. We all just enjoyed the day outside. Which was nice for Avery, he got a new bike! Here's a few shots:

Oh yeah, Grandma let all the kids have their presents yesterday instead of waiting for their birthdays on the 8th & 21st, that's what Grandma's are for I guess!

5 comments:

Hey it's Amy Shipp said...

Okay, I said Happy Birthdat to your girl Jamie. I hope she doesn't think I'm a wack-o! :D
She's a cutie!
The "Cars" Party sounded like a big hit! Way to go Grandma, for spoiling the kids :)

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Happy birthday to Jamie, and to Avery as well! :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to your friend!! Fun photos! Thanks again for the award you gave me! I finally got it posted, sorry it took so long! Thanks again!

The Pfennig's said...

Hey Jennifer, Thanks for the birthday wishes!

jenn said...

Happy Birthday to both!