Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Meme's

7 Random Things
The rules are as follows:
Link to the person who tagged you....
Jenn
Post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.


1. I have a weird 'fetish' for SONIC and the closest * and only one in our state that I know of * is a good 45-55 minute drive away. I make my hubby indulge that SONIC fetish every few months ;)


2. I am partially deaf in my left eat, even after surgery when I was 10 to repair the problem.


3. I don't have many 'real life' friends nearby. One is an hours drive away with 3 kids of her own under 7, the other is a new mommy so it's not like we see & do things regularly.


4. I would love to write a best seller.


5. I LOVE to plan showers, wedding, baby, housewarming, whatever you name it. I often volunteer to help if I know someone about to give/throw a shower.


6. I often wondered if that could be a business, go in do all the planning, food prep, invitations, decorating, games prep for those said 'parties' and get paid for it?




7. I miss having 'real' life friends *sigh*


And Suprina tagged me to do this one last week. Remember, I asked you guys to ask me something that I could answer. No one asked so I'll see what I can come up with.


Here's the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.


As for whom I'm tagging, I'm going to tag anyone who hasn't already participated and wants to. Leave a comment and I'll check it out. And I'm going to add one more thing...Why not combine the two meme's? Maybe post 7 random things with photo/image answers?

1. I'm going to cheat on this one, I have this weird 'fetish' for:


2. I love to play 'word games'

3. I wish I were a better: 4. I'm so ready to begin building our dream house:
5. This is something I am NOT:


1 comment:

jenn said...

I love the cheesecake bites at sonic. When we went to our christmas parade, we were standing in front of sonic, and they were passing out the cheesecake bites and the frozen coffee drinks for free. Yummy!