Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My New Blog Buddies.

I joined the Ultimate Blog Party last week after seeing it talked about on so many blogs. While I didn't win any prizes, I actually didn't even get entered into the contests because every time I tried to leave a real comment it kept telling me to sign in. I couldn't find a place to do that and I didn't think to email them to actually enter the contests. DUH!!

BUT I did meet some new blog 'buddies' that I've already gotten hooked on reading their blogs. I even tried to learn all I could about one of those in order to participate in a contest she was sponsoring for a super cool prize!!

So I'm going to be revamping my blog log list over there on the right sometime today hopefully. But I wanted to take a minute to shout out to the new blogs I'm now addicted to after finding them through the Ultimate Blog Party. I hope all of you enjoyed the party and met some new people too!! While I hopped around some, not as much as others I'm sure, these are the blogs I've saved to my favorites and returned to time and again already.

So those are the top four new blogs I've become addicted to from the Ultimate Blog Party! DID you become addicted to any new blogs?

I've got a few other new ones that I've been reading since I posted about needing to find some new blogs HERE a few weeks ago, and I'm going to add some of those to my blog roll too.

Who knows? Maybe if you didn't find any last week you can find some by exploring my blog roll while I pass on the linky love!!

4 comments:

jenn said...

I love diana. I've been reading her's for a while now. I'll have to check out the rest!

lil ole' me..... said...

Hi... I saw your blog link on Val's blog and thought I would check it out. :)

Blogging can become so addicting, can't it?!?!

Killlashandra said...

That's cool. Did you stop by mine?

http://www.killlashandra.org/wordpress/?p=263

If you don't like country western music you might have to mute the sound. I'm going to go look for your intro now.

forgetfulone said...

Hi again! I've added you to my blogroll. I'm enjoying your blog!