Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN #10

Thursday Thirteen!!

I mentioned my love of finding FREE SAMPLE OFFERS being the inspiration for my blog name in my Ultimate Blog Party Post which is HERE and some of me newer blog buddies loved that. So I decided to do another Thursday Thirteen of 13 FREE SAMPLE offers!! And if you want to see if any of the others I listed previously are still available there are HERE.





1. CurĂ©l® Life’s Stages™ Moisturizers

2. Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift

3. Dove Hair Care

4. Jergen's Natural Glow Express Moisturizer

5. Alaway Eye Drops

6. Gold Bond Powder

7. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control

8. FREE ticket to the Ringling Bros. circus for any infant under 12 months of age!! This will be mailed to you, with NO EXPIRATION date but child must be under 12 months of age when you register for it.

9. DentaBurst (Fresh Teeth Cleaners)

10. Free Fragrance Samples Glow by JLO, Glow After Dark by JLO, Intimately Beckhamm, Nautica Bermuda Blue, Nautica Island Voyage, Shania Starlight

11. REACH Access Flosser Pack

12. Dove Pro-Age Body Lotion

13. Tide with Dawn StainScrubbers

4 comments:

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Wow, thanks for all of the great samples! I found out about the circus one right after Becca's 1st birthday, so too late for any of my girls... Oh well. :)

jenn said...

These are great. I'm gonna come back to check them out!

forgetfulone said...

You're done all the work for us. Thanks!

Leeann said...

Crap, now I gotta click through all these and get them! :) I'm a sample lover, too!