Friday, April 25, 2008

I've been tagged!!

YAY!! I've been tagged for a book meme tag, Crystal tagged me!

Here are the rules:
Pick up the nearest book.
Turn to page 123.
Post the 5th sentence.
Tag 5 other people.

This is from
Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah.
This cave is different.

Yep, that is the 5th sentence. I am loving this book by the way, hard to put down.
So now I'm tagging 5 people.
  1. Suprina @ Kitchen Table Chat
  2. Crystal @ Backyard Academy
  3. Julie @ Lil Juliebean
  4. Amy @ Our Fun funky Life!
  5. Deb @ Mom of 3 girls

I hope you all play along!!

2 comments:

kitchentablechat said...

I played along Jennifer.
Thanks so much for thinking of me...

Amber said...

Briefly compare the allergic responses seen in hay fever, asthma, and anaphylaxis.

This is from Pharmacology for Respiratory Care Practitioners

By

Gregory P. Cottrell
Howard B. Surkin

We don't read for fun around here....only for work/school. I'm lucky my organic chemistry book wasn't close by!