Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still Waiting.............

For the reply from the sellers. We officially submitted our offer at 11am yesterday. The offer had a contingency that we had to sell our house within 60 days. WELL..............we got an offer on our house today, with the contingency that we have somewhere suitable to go.

I immediately called our realtor to notify her, so she could withdraw the contingency part of our offer. That was one thing they were not liking on our offer...and the price (we knew that they'd want to counter). She asked their realtor to call them immediately to tell them the contingency was lifted and to encourage them to counter offer. She then told our realtor that they'd need time to get out too and she told them she didn't imagine that would be a problem if we could all agree on a price. She's right, it won't be.

Now gimme that offer!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I hope you get the house!! I can't believe you already have an offer on the place you are in! That's is awesome, especially with the market the way it is! YAY! I'll pray you get the house!!

jenn said...

I have my fingers crossed for you guys!

Julie said...

Oh goodness....do you have the offer yet?! I hate waiting for stuff like that! :)