Monday, May 12, 2008

Award time

I was given this award like a week or two ago and I'm just now getting around to posting it, sorry about that Amy!!



I received this award from Amy THANKS Amy!!!! WOW!! I love to read your blog too!!



I'm going to first share with three ladies I've met through blogging and I just can't help but read them all the time, I love your blogs! I'm not going to link to their names as they have recently went private but Julie, Jenn and Crystal this is for you two too!!

And then I'm going to share with: Suprina she & I met on a private forum a few years ago and it's amazing how much we have in common! I could seriously see us as sisters!! Val I just discovered a few months ago through a meme (I think ) & now I'm hooked on her blog too!! She's a AWESOME photographer and I love to just look at all her photos and hope to learn something from her when she posts her 'tutorials' occasionally!! Not to mention the amount of things we have in common is a little scary! LOL!! So there you go ladies, ENJOY!!

2 comments:

it's me, Val said...

That is SO SWEET!!! Thank you so so much, Jenn!! you seriously made my day in every way :)

xo

it's me, Val said...

I haven't forgotten about your sweetness and will be posting about your award sometime this week, I hope. Thank you, again :)