Monday, May 12, 2008

Good grief

You'd think I would know what I'm doing by now wouldn't you?
I'm trying to change my layout and when I get it to work then it leaves off my reading shelf, my music, and my blog roll. It only includes my profile and the month with posts listed. I've edited the HTML and everything and still can't get it to work.
So I'm either going to have to get that much on there then go back to Shelfari and add my bookshelf, back to fine tune player and add that and re add my blog roll all separately.
Which I might do later...right now I've got laundry to do, shower to take, lunch to fix, and a quick run to the grocery store for bananas for my youngest who has had stomach issues lately...and we want him well for this evening, it's RECITAL night!!!
I wish my computer tech hubby knew how to do this !!!

Anyways, if things look weird you know what's going on............right? Jennifer is trying to do something she doesn't know how to do LOL!!

2 comments:

The Lees said...

What you're not perfect & can't leap buildings in a single bound? Maybe this will make you feel better... I can't even figure my checkbook. AND it's computerized, LOL. Chill, you're awesome. -Lori

jenn said...

I have no idea how to play with html or anything, so you kow more than me!!! Good luck!