Monday, May 5, 2008

Little Mermaid

***SCROLL DOWN TO BELOW MY BOOKSHELF ON THE RIGHT TO MY PLAYLIST PLAYER, CLICK ON THE SECOND BUTTON FROM THE LEFT (A SQUARE) TO PAUSE THE PLAYER.***

Enjoy! Be sure to let me know you're watching, you can leave anon comments if you don't have a blogger account, just leave your name IN the comment so I know who you are okay?

So here is the video from her part in The Little Mermaid. For those of you familiar with our area it was performed at The Clay Center with ChildSong and The WV Youth Symphony.



video

She is the second from the right and she was a 'water sprite' the girls behind are seaweed.

7 comments:

Angela said...

That is so sweet!!

I am glad she was a water sprite. I would rather be a water sprite than seaweed, too ;)

jenn said...

Awwwww...she did so good!

Amber said...

That was great Jennifer! Thanks for sending it, she did great! I loved the costumes!

Jen said...

That is precious and cute! Thanks for sharing. It looks like she had lots of fun!

duchess said...

Very cute. I miss dance recitals.
Thanks for letting us watch.

Julie said...

Cute video! :) Oh, I had to put my blog on private...so if you have a wordpress ID I will add you...otherwise it won't let me. I don't want it to be a totally private blog but I can't have everyone in the world be able to read it anymore. I keep getting burned. Email me if you have one. I will keep in touch through your blog!

The Lees said...

I finally was able to pull it up! I love it... We are getting ready to have our recital - Soul Man & IncaDincaDo. Dance is FUN!