Saturday, May 17, 2008

Want a bite?

We have a potluck dinner after church services tomorrow morning. This is one of my contributions : Baked Potato Casserole
I'm also taking a Mandarin Orange Cake.

**Edited for Julie ;)**
Baked Potato Casserole
8 potatoes (peeled, cubed, & boiled until almost done)
1 onion, diced
1 lb. Velveeta cut into small cubes
1 cup of mayo
Once potatoes have been boiled place into casserole dish, mix in onions, Velveeta, mayo and place in oven to bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with bacon bits (real bacon bits, bacon bits, or real bacon cooked & crumbled your choice) return to oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove, let cool slightly then enjoy!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Ok, so you cannot put up a picture of something yummy and not put the recipe! It looks goooood! :)

Julie said...

Thank you! :)

crystal said...

Oh yum! You have some lucky parishioners!

jenn said...

that looks yummy!!!!!

kailani said...

I LOVE baked potatoes but never heard of a casserole! Yum! I'm definitely trying this one!

it's me, Val said...

Mmmmm....I must make it! Yum!