Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Award time

So now it's time to share the award. My friend Crystal created this award in honor of the organ donor who in turn donated a heart which saved her young son, Noah's life.
Here are the "rules" of passing it along: "SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**"
I'm going to share with all of you that I read everyday, some of you might not even read me or know me. And, yes it's a list, and yes some of you were already awarded from Crystal but it's coming at ya again just lump me in your original post ;) Oh and if you have a wordpress blog and need a code to post your award? Crystal posted the code to the award on the sidebar of her blog, so link over to there and steal it, I'm being lazy! So here's the list, in no certain order.

7 comments:

MCK Mama said...

Wow! Thanks for the "award!" I feel so honored:) Really, it's nice to know you enjoy my blog! Hop over anytime. It's fun to pop back to yours, too. Welcome home!!!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Thank you - that is so sweet of you! :)

Hey it's Amy Shipp said...

Thank you so much! How sweet of you to think of me. I love it!
♥ I puffy heart you!!

jenn said...

Thank you! You're the best!

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'm all verklempt.

it's me, Val said...

Oh how awesome --- thank you!! :):)

bebes momma said...

You're so sweet... thank you! You put a smile on my face.

have a great day!

Brittany