Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
Well we just had a HUGE thunderstorm...in which I had to send the 11 yr old out to get the dog cause I had shampoo in my hair. I checked the radar before getting in the shower & it was clear as could be!! We're expecting more storms this morning, then HOT & HUMID!

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
Well at the moment my career is kids, house, home schooling ;) I think I'm a 10 on 'that' career path.

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Mostly we have mini-blinds here, formal living room has lace curtains, bathroom has curtains other then that blinds. I can't remember what is at the new house, it might change anyways.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
The beach!!! Super Sonic Cheeseburgers. MUSIC!!!

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
Zero. I'm fortunate that I don't have to use alarm clock in the mornings. Sadly, that sometimes means I'm up before Jason has to be up to go to work if the kids are up early, but I prefer to be in bed when he leaves for work ;0)

2 comments:

jenny said...

I'm glad you mentioned Sonic in your Main Course, too. :-) I read on down the blog about your anniversary---too funny! I could almost walk to a Sonic from my house (although I choose not to). I should feel so fortunate!
;-) Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Nice Blog. My hubby and son are name Jason too. Have a great weekend.