Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary John & Jamie!!


Today is my dear friend Jamie & John's wedding anniversary. Let's see, it's 7 years now, right? Jamie's Dad is a Pastor and was actually our pastor when we got married & he married us, I think that is about the time Jamie & I actually started to become friends, right Jamie? Too bad you guys live so far away!
Anyways, I remember helping out with the decorations for her shower, loaning flower arrangements for the beautiful outside wedding ceremony and attending it at a state park with a tremendous view. Jamie you were a beautiful bride and you guys made such a stunning couple with John in his uniform!!!
I know you guys have had a rough last 18 months (not so much in your marriage but other issues), and I really appreciate the welcome you guys gave me into your home in October, I hope you two have a great day together and very many more happy years together!!!
Here's to you John & Jamie!!!

2 comments:

The Pfennig's said...

Thanks Jennifer! :)

I really appreciate it.

I'm so glad you guys got the house and you're getting new furniture! how fun is that

Smith said...

Happy anniversary!! My friend celebrated their wedding anniversary last week and I gifted them a flowers bouquet.