Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!


*No there isn't a echo in here*
TODAY is OUR Anniversary!
We have been married 13 years today. Wow, where did those 13 years go? We were so young (19) when we got married & even younger when we got engaged (17) that some in the family just didn't think we were smart. Well, look at us now! We're still together, still happy, still in love, growing a family, and doing well! Yes, there were hard times financially but who's to say those wouldn't have been there if we had waited another year or two? I know it's not as common now to be married that young but we knew we wanted to be together and nothing was going to stop us. I don't regret a minute of it.
He is the only man I want to spend my life with, I love to watch him interact with the kids ~ sometimes I think there are four of them here! LOL!!
I LOVE YOU HONEY!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

The Lees said...

Happy Anniversary to you... Happy Anniversary to you... Happy Anniversary dear Jennifer & Jason......... Happy Anniversary to you. *sorry, the bday song is all i could think of;-)*

The Pfennig's said...

haha, burgers are great.. for our anniv monday I went out to a great little Italain place, my favorite actually.. but it was girls night out and I went with 9 other women.. and my husband stayed home with the kids..I know it sounds bad, but I'll make it up to him! :)

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!

judy said...

Happy belated anniversary. My DH and I were married 13 years on the 26th. May you have many more happy years together.