Monday, June 2, 2008

We're home!!

Just a little note to let you know we ARE home. We got in Saturday evening, then we had TWO appointments to show our house on Sunday, along with checking on the new nephew *grin*, church, the normal things. I'm slowly catching up on the blogs I read, so much to read in so few days while I was gone LOL!!

And while I was gone I received this!

From my friend Crystal at memoirs of a mommy.
You can read all about this award at her site, she actually made it herself!! You're so techy Crystal!! I found Crystal a few months ago and just became attached to her blog and her family. I feel like I'm there when I read about her little one's trials of going through a heart transplant and recovery. If you have never stopped by her place or her blog about her son Noah you really should.

I need to share the love but alas it's bedtime for my kiddos and I sooooooooooooooo need the peace & quiet that is going to afford me that I will share the award tomorrow, okay?

And I've worked all day on uploading all our pictures from the trip, I'll post a few here tomorrow with some details then if you want to view them all you can send me your email and I'll send you the link to my shutterfly album with password, okay?

tomorrow....I promise!!

2 comments:

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Welcome home! :)

Jen said...

Isn't Crystal the BEST?!?! She's so thoughtful and generous! I love her!

I'm glad you had a good vacation! I'm excited to see the pictures! Oh and that's awesome you've had people wanting to come see the house. I'll keep my fingers crossed you get is sold quickly! YAY!