Thursday, July 24, 2008

5 things...I've been tagged

Suprina from Kitchen Table Chat tagged me for this one ;0)

What are five things on your to-do list for today?

1. Go to insurance office to pay 1st years insurance on new house.
2. Take the receipt to our mortgage officer @ the bank for closing.
3. Make a deposit at bank to pay for new furniture.
4. Schedule the delivery of said furniture tomorrow, this evening.
5. Figure out what I'm making for dinner

What are five snacks you enjoy?

1. Chocolate
2. Watermelon
3. Chocolate
4. Fruit Salad
5. Chocolate (are you beginning to see a pattern here?) ;0)

What are five things you would do if you were a billionare?

1. Give to church
2. Find dream property to build dream house on.
3. Travel the world.
4. Invest
5. Help others.

What are five of your bad habits?

1. Laziness, I KNOW I need to get back to my walking routine but it never happens *sigh*
2. Temper, I have one sometimes.
3. Lack of Patience, yeah this one ties in with #2 I think ;0)
4. Being sarcastic to my kids
5. Staying on the computer too much ;~o

Where are five places you have lived?

1. In my parent's house
2. In a townhouse apartment
3. With hubby's Grandpa for 1 year
4. In our first house.
5. In our current house.

No comments: