Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another hurdle crossed

I heard from our loan officer this afternoon. The appraisal is back on the property we're buying. I'm not sure of the exact number but it's more then what we're paying for it so we are all good!! Now, they have to have the health department inspect the septic system and the termite inspection done and we'll all clear to go!!

They are closing on their new property next week so they''ll be ready to close on the sell anytime we are. As soon as we hear about the appraisal on this place ~ it hasn't been scheduled yet ~ I have to call our officer back and we'll move forward setting a closing date. By months end we'll own a new place and be going to buy carpet.....along with furniture!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting!!!!!! I'm happy things are falling into place! YAY!

The Lees said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I know that the initial is so stressful, but how exciting to start with a blank slate! Good luck;-)

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Congrats on the great appraisal and I'm glad that everything's moving forward! :)