Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dark Knight

Have you seen this movie yet? Do you want to if you haven't?

Hubby wanted to go opening night last weekend but it just didn't work out that way. So we're going tonight. And I feel like such a dork for saying this, I feel like a grown up! We're going with friends (who did go see it opening night and want to go again)and we're not even planning on leaving until 8pm!!

LOL *gasp* I know, right?

See since having kids we rarely go out that late for anything anymore. Usually we're coming back home around that time. Even if they are at a sleepover (like they will be tonight) we do what we've got planned to do then head back in kind of early. And since they have a infant now too ~ he'll be 1 next month ~ and she breastfeeds him we usually have to be back by 8-8:30pm for her to put him to bed but he's older now so I was teasing her she is a free woman!!

Seriously, if you don't have kids enjoy your time, because once you do have them you'll probably be cutting out some of your having fun, date nights, staying out late. Then again we're like the only people we know who put their kids to bed that early. Most people don't care so they may not be in as early as we are.

Oh well, we can't go anywhere until our new furniture arrives and we had hoped to get a early delivery time window but they called with a time frame of 3-6pm so then we'll drop the kids off at my parent's and go out with our friends!!

I'll let you know what we think of the movie, if you so wish ;0)

2 comments:

The Lees said...

Ooooh I want to know if it is good! I've seen one movie in four years (LOL) and I'm thinking about going back. How sad am I?

Angela said...

Hey Jennifer! I have seen Dark Night... pretty, well- DARK, like the title suggests. Hubby and I were both pretty surprised that it was rated PG-13!! Phenominal acting, though.