Thursday, July 24, 2008

Five's, I've been tagged!

Suprina at Kitchen Table Chat tagged me for this one.


What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Take check to insurance office for new house

2. Take receipt to bank for closing
3. Schedule delivery of furniture for tomorrow
4. Figure out what we're having for dinner
5. Pack some more stuff up!

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Chocolate

2. Strawberries
3. Chocolate
4. Watermelon
5. Chocolate, are you seeing a pattern here?

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Find that dream piece of property to build our dream house on.

2. Travel the world
3. Give to church
4. Invest
5. Give to others.

What are five of your bad habits?
1. I have a temper, sometimes.

2. I lack patience, again sometimes.
3. Laziness, I know I need to get back into a exercise routine
4. I use sarcasm alot.
5. On the computer too much, too often ;~0

What are five places you have lived?
1. In my parent's house

2. In a townhouse
3. With hubby's Grandpa for a year.
4. Our first house
5. Our current house.

What are five jobs you have had?
1. Inventory Clerk for State of WV, Dept. of Workers Comp. (summer position)

2. Gopher at Law Office
3. Proof Operator @ bank
4. Teller @ bank
5. Receptionist/Loan officer assistant @ bank

I'm not going to tag anyone personally but if you'd like to play along please
feel free. And if you do, leave me a comment and I'll be sure to drop by and read
your five's too!!

No comments: