Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Interesting flavor

This is what Avery said to me after he'd ate half of my lunch the other day!!
I had made some Jamaican jerk chicken the night before for dinner. I took the leftovers, shredded it up, sprinkled it over nacho chips, covered with cheese and baked for about 10 minutes.
Now he didn't care for the chicken the night before but he was loving these nachos!!

He made me laugh because he'd ate a bunch of them before he took a bite, looked at me and said "hm, interesting flavor."

LOL!!

2 comments:

The Lees said...

Aren't kids funny what they say? Rylee mixes up realize with recognize, lol. I laugh every time I hear, "Hey Mom, I realize that girl from my dance class!"

That's cuter than the fact that my son can't say Scoob (as in scooby doo, our cat) and calls per Poop.

Oh my!

Jen said...

How cute! Sounds yummy :)