Monday, July 14, 2008

So going with the inspiration

I decided to play around with my blog again LOL!!
This one really suits the kind of fabric I'm looking for for our master bedroom. BUT I did find another that I really liked after I posted the poll below yesterday. Very simple, very little pattern but it's a duvet cover so I'd have to invest in a duvet too right?
So, back to the blog...I found this layout at Leelou Blog's and you know the BEST thing? *Other then the ton of beautiful custom made layouts she has there for FREE!* I didn't loose my sidebar stuff when I uploaded the new layout! She has all of her most recent layouts (since Feb. 28)fixed so that you don't loose your sidebar stuff and have to redo it all!!!
So if you're looking for a change, and a free one at that drop on over to her place!!

5 comments:

The Lees said...

That is the exact pattern of my living room wallpaper, only in a muted brownish tone;-) Downloading photos for my meme now:-) It'll be up in minutes...........

Milly said...

Couldn't you put aa comforter or a quilt in it. who would know the difference unless they go to all the way to check LOL

Jennifer said...

Milly, I think a comforter would work but I don't have one currently either so if I luck into a cheap price on one I might go that route ;)
I think a quilt might be too thing in a duvet cover and not hold it's shape right.
But I'm not sure!!

Jen said...

Love the new look :) So cute!!!

Eric and Emily said...

I went to her site, from your blog, and got a cute new background too!