Saturday, July 26, 2008

We have a winner!!

We spent a few hours today at a mall about an hour from our house (yeah I got Sonic) going to different stores looking for bedding. We were in Linen's & Things, Sears, JcPenny's, Macy's, Elder-Beerman, looking for the bedding I want.



I never realized it would be so hard to find black & white bedding! I mean isn't that like a simple, color pattern? Thanks for all your help when I asked for votes. I did love #4 too but in the store when I found it it was not black and white at all.



I came home disappointed, then a friend emailed me some she saw while browsing online at JcPenny's. I had seen one of the four she sent but not this one. I fell in love. I decided I'm not waiting around till we move, I ordered it right away, even got free shipping!! We know we won't be moving until at least the weekend of the 8th and it will be here before then so...here is what I decided on!


I think it is just stunning, I hope it is when it arrives too!!

5 comments:

jenn said...

I love it!

Jen said...

I LOVE THAT ONE!!! I want it! It's absolutely perfect!!!!

Julie said...

I like it a lot! I hope you like it just as much when you see it in person! :)

The Lees said...

Wow, you have great taste!!!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Ooh, it's gorgeous! :)