Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Reveal

So I let the kids pick out the color of paint they wanted in their rooms. While I don't love them, they do and to me that matters.

Rachel's room is odd shaped so hard to get a good picture but you'll get the idea. And I still want to get her furniture painted white, finish the trim ~ they only had it on two walls, some more organization, and it needs some wall decor. As for the wall I'm thinking of painting "Rachel's Pad" on it, once you see the color you'll get it ;0) She also loves frogs and has them all over her bed although you can't tell that by these pictures, they are on her quilt too.

Here is Rachel's room, before:


and after paint before new carpet:

and now:



4 comments:

jenn said...

I love it! It's so bright and cheerful! And I totally get about the "pad"! Awesome idea!!!!

The Lees said...

Love it love it love it. The color is way cool:-)

Hey it's Amy Shipp said...

Soooo Cute!! I love it. What a superfun color!

Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

Wow, what a huge difference! Her room looks so cozy and cute - great job! :)