Saturday, August 2, 2008

Did I mention?

How tired I am? We did all our errands yesterday morning & afternoon. Bought the carpet, they are coming Monday morning to confirm measurements, then Tuesday morning to install. Something like 72 yards. Well everywhere that that carpet is going is being repainted.

We then headed to get all the paint & supplies. We began painting from 6-9:30pm last night. Then Jason & I were back over there by 9am this morning and left at 5:45 pm to pick up the kids from Grandma & Grandpa's house. We got some done but not alot considering how much there is to be done. But what we did get accomplished was what will be the most tedious, time consuming of all so we are hoping to start & complete the two bedrooms tomorrow, along with finishing what needs to be touched up from today.

Can I say I neck and shoulder muscles hurt? And add that the blisters on my hands hurt too?

We'll go to church, grab a bite to eat then go work tomorrow afternoon & evening trying to finish the rooms before carpet goes in.

Oh and did I mention he wants to move NEXT Saturday? That is 7 days!!! I can't accomplish all the painting that will still be left to do (our room & living room) AND be here packing up last minute packing too. If you don't hear from me this week, you know where I am *faint*

3 comments:

Jen said...

WOW! Good luck!

Jen said...

P.S. I have an award for you over on my blog :)

Crystal said...

Ah man... I feel your pain!! When Shane and I bought our last house we had to repaint the entire thing in less than a week. Every night we were in so much pain it hurt to even lay down!

Good luck with the Move!!