Sunday, September 28, 2008

FREE Sample offers!!

Thought you might be ready for a few ;)

Think ahead and these could make an awesome stocking stuffer come Christmas! From
Schick, a free Quatro Titanium Razor OR Quatro Titanium Trimmer, your choice, one per household, allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Need a pattern for your Jack O Lantern carving this year? Here's some printable ones from
Disney!

Playtex Sport Samples ( 3 included plus coupon)

Eucerin Foot Cream

Okay that is it for now!!
Now, back to the trip report tomorrow AND I've got new pictures from the house coming up in a few days too!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing those freebies! :)

jenn said...

I love the freebies! It's my new obsession!

BTW...could you do me a huge favor and update your link to me from enjoying the ride to my kids are my world? I'd appreciate it bunches!