Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick Note

Yes, we're home. Yes, we had a fabulous time. And yes, I'm playing catch up with everything. Laundry, schoolwork, ballet, archery class, etc. Tomorrow my new kitchen furniture is supposed to be delivered. FINALLY.

We've got ballet Mon, Wed, & Friday this week. Archery class for oldest son Friday night.

I'm hosting a Pampered Chef party on Thursday (if you're local and want to come please do!! 6:30pm!)if you're not local and need something check out their website I can get it ordered & shipped directly to you!!

So I am hoping to get that family room completely finished by Thursday evening.

Now I'm off to balance the checkbook & pay off the charges on the credit card from the last week.

I'm working on a trip report with pictures, they are coming I promise!! I need a snazzy trip report title, for a Disney forum I belong to. Any suggestions? Anyways this internet connection takes a little longer to upload all those photos then what I'm used to ;0)

5 comments:

jenn said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Julie said...

So glad you are back and that you had a wonderful time! I cannot wait to hear about the trip! :)

Jen said...

Welcome Home! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

The Lees said...

Looking forward to it!

Stacy said...

Ok. I am in Gulf Shores and DYING to see your pictures...come on.....hahahah