Monday, September 8, 2008

Scents ~ household

So what kind of scents do you have around your house?

No not burned dinner, laundry, I mean what do you use to scent your house.


Air fresheners, candles, potporri?


I love candles and try to have one burning most of the time. I haven't had any burning since we moved as we have no matches, and I can't just light a piece of spaghetti from the stove (we had gas at the old house here it's all electric)anymore either.


But this time of year I begin to crave spicy apple scents. You know spice apple cider, pumpkin spice, cinnamon apple those types of scents in a candle.


What do you like?



MMMMM I need to go buy some matches ;0)

4 comments:

The Lees said...

Let's see, I"m burning a poppies and two pumpkin spices... LOVE my soy candles! And with cats, I NEED the scent. I HATE the smell of cats, but love my critters, LOL... I have issues, he he.

jenn said...

I love vanilla, or cinnamon candles. I also have one of those automatic fresheners that squirts every 36 minutes. It smells like something "fresh". I actually have it in the hallway closet to battle the shoe smell! lol!

kitchentablechat said...

I am a candle nut. I think I purchase a candle everytime I go somewhere that has them....

Let's see.

I have a strawberry Gel Candle that I just love, tropical smells, love pineapple scented candles.

I also love Black Cherry Scented candles.

I have a apricots and Mangos Candle going right now.

As it gets closer to Halloween and Thanksgiving I will start lighting my pumpkin scented candles along with my cinnamon scented candles.

When it gets into late Nov. early Dec. I start lighting my Christmas Punch Candle from Yankee Candle. Along with my sugar cookies candle, Santa's Cookies candle (which smells similar to sugar cookies candle) and my peppermint candle.

To freshen my house I use febreze plug ins...in fruity and tropical scents. I also use Glade Tropical Mist and Clean Linen. I also purchase the febreze sprays.

Eric and Emily said...

It's all about the pumpkin spice or pumpkin pie candles by Yankee! Those are my absolute favorite! I have burning now, the sun and sand yankee candle, it reminds me of being a kid at the beach!