Saturday, October 25, 2008

HELP!! Makeover time!

I'm sure you've noticed that I've changed my layout again. I love this, might stick with it until I find something pretty in time for Christmas ;) but, I don't really like my name spot up there.

No matter what color I put the name in you can't see it too well, not even in the set color on the layout format. Can you see it that well? Honestly?

I may have to play around with it some more or.............get some help making a custom made header with some of our new pictures...of which I have more to share later.

And that name....it went from A "Sample" of Jennifer's Thoughts to just Jennifer's Thoughts because it fit in most layouts better. But I'm not quite happy with that either. Any suggestions?
I think I need a blog makeover!!

OH ps...the layout came from leelou blogs, I love her work and her link is in my sidebar if you want to check her out!

2 comments:

kitchentablechat said...

I like your layout as well Jennifer.
I do know of a place that you can get adorable free backgrounds for blogger. If I was still with Blogger this is where I would get my backgrounds.

http://www.thecutestbongsontheblock.com

Jen said...

Cutest Blogs on the Block has really cute stuff too like your friend said. She even has headers you can customize to match her stuff or whatever. I make headers once in awhile (used to do it more). So, if you get your pictures and have an idea on what you want, I could make it match this background or whatever :)