Friday, October 31, 2008

High School Musical 3

If you have daughters odds are you know what I'm talking about. Shoot, if you have kids at all that are near the Disney Channel I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

So, have you seen it? Do you plan to? Have you seen the first two?

I took my daughter today, with another friend & her daughter. Can I just say I was prepared to be disappointed? I've read several comments online that it was so bad I slept through it, etc. I thought WHAT? I loved the first two.

Let me tell you, I loved this one too. I imagine we'll be buying this DVD. Maybe it's because I grew up watching Dirty Dancing and Footloose over and over and over, wearing out the tapes pretty much. Maybe because I enjoy musicals period (love old Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers movies!!) that I enjoy these so well. But I wasn't disappointed.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I can't wait to see it!

Julie said...

My husband doesn't understand that I like High School Musical 1 and 2. They remind me of all the musicals I watched as a kid and teen. Heck, I still watch them! I love how they are fun! I am looking forward to seeing the third one but I know I will have to wait until it is on video because no one will see it in the theater with me! lol :)

The Lees said...

Wow, we love Fred & Ginger. Our wedding as based on them, actually. Are we geeks or what? I have not seen HSM3 but R's best friends did & they loved it. Weekends are just tough to do a/thing and her school does not follow the public school calendar, so we are never off! Maybe it will still be in the theaters over Tgiving? I hope!