Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pause...for a book meme!

I've been tagged by Jenn to do this fun book meme! I may have to post it here on my book blog too since it fits ;)

Here's the rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions.Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.

The closest book to me is actually the one I'm reading right now. Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner. And page 56 is the end of a chapter with only 7 sentences so I'll post what there is.

"Perfect. It was all going to be perfect."

I tag...Stacy!! C'mon you know you have a book nearby! Julie, and any other readers that want to play along! If you do let me know I'll come check it out!

I'll be back with more trip report later, that was just the first day!!

3 comments:

The Lees said...

Ahem, I'll play real quick. The closest book is actually a workbook. It's part of an abundance course I use... "When we know that we have everything an therefore need nothing, then everything comes to us for the mere effortless thought of it."

jenn said...

Thanks for playing along!

Julie said...

I did the book meme! :)