Friday, November 21, 2008

Now you tell me

That I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner, that is!!

For at least 16, if not 2-4 more. Jason volunteered our house for dinner with his parents & sisters, nephews etc.

Which would've been fine at our old house there was hardwood flooring in alot of it so we could pop up folding tables and not worry about spills, messes etc. But the people who owned this house prior to us put in pale ivory carpet everywhere. Not to mention my new black and white couches...and yes I'll admit to being anal about not allowing anyone to eat there.

Oh did I mention that 10 of those 16 are under the age of 13? We're going to try to cram a folding table and chairs in here somewhere or else only six are going to have a place to sit and eat.

Go ahead....laugh...I know a few who thought I should have to host one year (and I politely pointed out that I had in years past) *grin*

3 comments:

jenn said...

That's a lot of food for white carpet and couches. Good luck keeping it all clean!

Hey it's Amy Shipp said...

What would I do? Set up kids tables in the garage! :) But that's just me!!

PS. Guess who won my drawing yesterday?? YOU!

The Lees said...

OMGoodness! My clan is so huge that we rented a firestation, LOL. In Malden:-) Heard of it?