Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update to last night's post.










Now, I realize this isn't alot of snow. Actually it's about two inches on the ground, it's not normal for us to have this before Thanksgiving. Shoot it's not normal for our temps to only be in the 30's during the day this early either.
But this is what we had this morning and it's currently still snowing here in our new 'mountain lake view' house =0)
This is the driveway leading to our house, past our house, coming up to our house, the lake view from there and just a pretty pine tree.
And yes, Lori I've got "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" running through my head too!! And "White Christmas".

6 comments:

The Pfennig's said...

Can I just say I'm jealous? Joey had her swimsuit on yesterday in the back yard. Its hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week!

jenn said...

beautiful!

The Lees said...

Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus right down WV lane...

Milly said...

I think it is beginning to look a lot like an early winter every where.
I thought there was a greenhouse efect going on with global warming and this seem quiet the other side of the coin to me.
Enjoy it but don't send any this way OK?

Eric and Emily said...

Haha, nice background!

Julie said...

Sniff, I miss New Hampshire now... :)
Beautiful pics!