Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anyone else this particular?








First did I ever show you our upstairs living room? I thought I did then I went back to link and and all I can find is a sneak peek picture of the black & white sofa's but not the whole room. If I haven't shown the whole room ~ ask me to!!

At our old house we had a red living room so the Christmas tree in that room had clear & white ornaments with small red bows. So that is the tree that is in our upstairs room this year. With that being said.....do you go 'anal' with the wrapping paper too? I fell in love with this paper when I found it on clearance last January, oh & the ribbon too. This was my first attempt at making a bow. =0)



I picked these up while in WDW this past September:

flip side


3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful tree! I love the ornaments. We always pick one up when we vacation somewhere too! :)

The Lees said...

nope, i'm not particular. as long as the kids have fun & i don't end up with a charlie brown tree. hubby & the kids totally decorated the big tree this year. then i redecorated it when they were all asleep. SHHHHH nobody knows:-) hey, maybe that does make me anal!

Suprina said...

Your Tree looks beautiful Jennifer! Love the ornaments!