Monday, December 22, 2008

Be honest...

First off, I'll add Carrot Cake cupcakes to the list of things I've baked. They were for a church dinner but I think all but 1 or 2 came back home with us!





Now, be honest. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't want to hear the non-materialistic thing I want to know if you asked for one material thing this year what was it?





Something to make your life easier, something to spoil yourself with perhaps? C'mon tell me ;)





I'll go first. I asked for one of these:

Actually I think I specifically said whichever Ipod that I can see the songs to scroll through quickly, cheapest would be fine. I don't need top of the line I just want one that I can change songs, often & quickly on.

So, it's three days away, what about you?

9 comments:

Julie said...

That is what I want too...but I couldn't justify the expense so I didn't even ask! lol
Oh well, maybe another year! :)

Lisa said...

I hope you get your Ipod.

I honestly asked for nothing. I almost always return gifts. Once in a while I like a book that I am given. I prefer to chose all of my possessions. Yeah, I am not at all fun at Christmas or my birthday.

Luckily I am the only weird person in the family.

Jennifer said...

Lisa, you're not weird persay you just need to be specific ;0)

The Lees said...

Hey I bought myself an ipod from tigerdirect.com for $40!!! I love it. It's 4mg and I have already (easily & quickly) put three whole albums of meditations on it. It's refurbished, but the reviews were stellar:-) I got Tim one, too, and put a bunch of meditations (mp3s are so cheap!!!) on it, ready to go. He's listening to it now:-) (although his first comment was i-what?)

Suprina said...

If I could have anything I wanted it would be a Kitchen Aid Mixer with attachements.

And if I could really have what I wanted it would be a new van.

jenn said...

I want the new Dean Koontz book...

Anonymous said...

I haven't asked for anything.......my husband hasn't given me any Christmas gifts in years. Heck, I lost my weddng ring 6+ years ago and he's never offered to replace it, so as you can see, he's not the gift giving type. LOL

Actually, I DID ask my mom for a Home Depot gift card........I forgot about that!

Paula aka MtnGrl

jenn said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, my husband didn't even give me a card...........BAH HUMBUG!!! LOL

Merry Christmas, one and all!

Paula aka MtnGrl